Late 18th century.
The Locré house was founded by Jean-Baptiste Locré without any help or protector, rue de la Fontaine au Roi in 1773.
Under the name of the manufacture of the Courtille, it will compete with the manufacture of Sèvres by the grace and finesse of its creations in hard paste that will delight the favorite of Louis XV, Madame du Barry or the Marquis de Lafayette. He enlisted the help of Laurent Russinger from Saxony.
In 1787, he became manager of the company. The Courtille which will be extinguished under the restoration. The pieces are identified by two crossed arrows of blue color. We present eleven plates in grisaille, all different, with a compotier to the model; the decor is "in the flower basket" and the wing of the pieces is decorated with a palmette and lozenge decor.
Nine pieces are signed blue swords and one has Russinger's stamp, two are unmarked.